Calendar of Events
To ensure the high levels of participation and engagement we had last year in Dakar, we will again be calling for workshop proposals, and have secured space for twenty workshops over the first two days of the meeting. The third day of the meeting will be dedicated to disease-specific and cross-cutting groups.
The workshop submissions are now OPEN - you can make submission via the online form here. Please refer to the below notes in the preparation of proposed workshop submissions:
- The proposed workshop timetable will provide for 20 workshops over the two days: Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 September 2018.
- A selection committee will consider proposed workshop topics. Those that most closely align with the NNN conference theme - Reaching the Last Billion: Setting BEST in Motion - and the strategic objectives of the NNN will have the strongest chance for selection.
- Whilst there are no limits to the number of workshops you can propose, during the submission process we will ask you to prioritise your submissions to maximise the number of individuals and organisations able to host a workshop during NNN 2018.
- If you propose including a panel session in your workshop please consider the number and mix of panelists.
- Proposed workshop details can be submitted no later than Thursday 31 May 2018.
- Successful workshop proposals will be notified by email by Thursday 21 June 2018.
- Successful workshop organisers are requested to ensure final details of workshop sessions are finalized by Friday 31st August 2018.
- Successful workshop organisers are requested to ensure notes of workshop sessions are finalized by Friday 28th September 2018.
A more detailed Agenda will be provided closer to the meeting.
For any questions or help with booking a meeting around this time, please contact admin [at] nnnevents [dot] com
Field Visit to an NTD programme
Based on your feedback from last year’s conference, as well as the opportunity of being in a country for the conference where so many of our members are doing excellent work, the Ethiopian Ministry of Health is looking into options for a field visit programme either side of the conference. More details will be shared with you.